Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Say It With Flowers....




Oh!.... You shouldn't have...




Just pop them into one of the vases I've readied would you Darling...

The place seems to be overflowing with flowers...
And I'm running out of Houseboys



I just love Jasmine... Don't you?






And someone even sent some roses...

I've asked the royal Photographer to take a few snaps for  posteriority....








But you seem to have caught me in the middle of practising my Ikebana 

It is such a relaxing form of floral f  art...







I think this one is coming along nicely....



Happy Valentines Darlings...

And it is the year of the arse after all...


7 comments:

  1. A floral tribute to Valentine's Day in this, The Year of the Arse.

    You have outdone yourself, Princess.

    *plucks flower from conveniently located bud vase and tosses at Princess's feet*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You MJ!
    I just though that I'd go all out for Valentines Day this year and honour the year of the Arse at the same time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. *trots off to internet thing and purchases six gross of GrundleFresh and a secateur*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, darling! I didn't know you served turkey on Valentine's Day down there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are a petal!
    Happy Valentine's Day!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Puts on my rose-tinted testicles*

    I love Jasmine too, but I'm rather taken with number 3's impressive Gypsophila? display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only orchids for you, dear Princess...

    xoxox
    wally

    ReplyDelete