Friday, April 12, 2013

Can I Read Your Body Talk?....


Hello Dhaaarlings...

I've been having a little time out for the past week or so...
Just a bit of R and R nothing serious... Lolling about the place... watching a few videos I've been meaning to look at for ages and re-potting some well overdue plants for the garden and basically just taking some time out for some serious drinking and generally just to breathe....

 My frantic pace of my "one man" costume making show among other things happening over the past 18 months or so has finally caught up with me...

 So..
 I've turned off the phaff to let it cool down for a week or so and hung the do not disturb sign on the door as well...

Whilst I've been lolling about around here with the door shut I've been thinking an awful lot to my self...
During a moment of thought it occured to me...

What if my body parts and organs could communicate to each other?

I mean...  well... they already do... but it goes on pretty much without our concious thought... Unless of course we are tired and need a sleep or we are in pain or we are hungry.... but what if they could all talk and even write to each other ...

What might they say? What might they write?

 
Seems like I'm not the only person that's been pondering this question....



{via}


Whew! That is a relief... I was about to contact my Psychiatrist....


Now my arse is probably writing my brain a note to say that it's not as keen to be exposed now that the weather has gotten a little cooler...

Well I'm not having any of it!





Bottoms Up Darlings....

14 comments:

  1. Oy! If my body could talk ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite sure there's a trilogy in the making Bob...

      Delete
  2. BAWHAHA! Thanks so much sweetie. This video is a crack up!

    xoxo
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Huggy Jon... I had a good old laugh when I stumbled across it... Well My arse did when it got the complaining letter from my toe... :7)

      Delete
  3. "but what if they could all talk and even write to each other ..." have you been hitting the gin again honey dumplings? And Prinny...how in hell can a read a post with such a lovely ass grinding in my face like that. All it makes me want to do is toss a salad with some Russian dressing. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maddie darling you'll be needing Vodka to go with all that salad tossing and Russian dressing..... or was that a Russian Undressing?

      Delete
  4. My parts would probably revolt and vote to get a better manager.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be so harsh on yourself Mr Lax... Who could be a better manager? They should be greatful at the longevity of their careers... Let's face it... You've been carrying them for years....

      Delete
  5. Glad to find that you've taken some time for fluff and some fluffing!

    My body parts generally scream aloud and shout curse words at each other...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think what a telegram your back could send you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My body mostly snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! Thank god we didn't hear from the colon, however.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My liver writes long letter of complaint to the MP!

    Good to hear you're taking some time off. You've worked so hard, you deserve that small bit of spoiling.

    Lots of love darling
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. If certain artists can paint with their feet, why shouldn't an anus grip a pen?

    ReplyDelete