Thursday, January 1, 2015

A HAPPY NEW REAR for a HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Hello Dhaaarlings

I'm speaking to you from the future in 2015!
And I'm here to give you all a helpful tip for your New Year celebrations.

The power went off here right on midnight. Let me tell you darlings... Prinny has never done so much groping been groped so much in her entire life...
Might i suggest you locate a suitable torch or light a few candles in anticipation... or not...

The lovely news is that the power has returned and for my first post for the year i would like to return to that favourite old theme of mine and celebrate 2015 as another...

"YEAR OF THE ARSE"

So without further ado lets get those corks popping shall we? 


Hold in that wind darling or there could be a very nasty accident...







Bottoms Up Darlings...

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year... and I hope for many more years of arse!!!
    Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First picture... I'm almost speechless, but, it's a good thing the hole is blocked what with that flame right there.

    Best wishes to you for 2015, a year to enjoy your garden and not have to sew your fingers to the bone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year darling!!!!!! Where in hell did they put Kim Kardashians head and arms???? Because I know that's her huge ass. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone's gonna need a proctologist in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some arse!

    Happy New Year, Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year darling! May 2015 be more fabulous than 2014 and bring you and the Empress: great health, loads of wealth, lots of creativity and pert butts to grope.

    By the way, do you think he'd mind if I helped him wash his back? I think he missed a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers, darling - I, and Father Jack raise a toast to the - feck! - Year of the Arse 2015... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little behind...so Happy New Year to you & yours.

    If those flames get any higher, those balloonists risk falling down, down, down into a burning ring of fire.

    For 2015, we're all behind for some good times!

    ReplyDelete