Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello Dhaaarlings...
Where has January gone?
I seem to have blinked and missed it...


I currently surrounded by Farmers...



Cowmen...


And full circle skirts...


Yes... The Phaff is firing up again for this years theatre production of Oklohoma!
It's all very exciting with a brand new venue this year.
No longer will we be using a local hall for the production but this year have the opportunity to put the show on in a real theatre in the centre of town!

It is big step up for all the production team with lots of new protocols and procedures to get our heads around let alone the added pressure for the cast...
Needless to say I'll be head down and bum up at the sewing machine for the next few months so I'll probably not be around much. (not that i've been around much since the beginning of the year) what with increasing my hours to 2 days a week volunteering at the opportunity shop and continuing with pastoral care visiting.
I'm looking forward to what the year will bring, and i'll do my best to keep you informed at the goings on around the Palais

bottoms up darlings....


12 comments:

  1. OOOOk-lahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain,
    And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet, When the wind comes right behind the rain.

    Kicks up feet & twirls imaginary dance partner

    Someone had to sing it! What an amazing opportunity to put on a fantastic show! I'm very excited & happy for you & the production. Best wishes & do keep us posted, Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oklahoma — OK!

    Looking forward to the behind-the-scenes reports!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just BET you didn't mind taking the inseam measurements of them there men folk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will flounce around with Mr Swings and do a bit of thigh slapping. His not mine.
    Sx

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'm just a girl who cain't say 'no'
    I'm in a terrible fix!
    I always say 'Come on, let's go' just when I aughta say 'Nix.'
    When a person tries to kiss a girl
    I know she aughta give his face a smack!
    But as soon as someone kisses me
    I somehow sorta want to kiss him back!
    I'm just a fool when lights are low
    I cain't be prissy an' quaint
    I ain't the type that can faint
    How can I be what I ain't?
    I cain't say 'no!'"


    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will Hugh Jackman be making an appearance?

    ReplyDelete
  7. xoxoxoxox for you, pet! ;) see you when i see you and OK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come on now you elusive genius - it's more than a month since you made a "piep" - some random comments I saw aside.
    How are you ? How's The Empress ? Are you already working for the Opera House ? Good GOd, do I have to pull it all out of yer nose ?
    Confess - you stumbled over a houseboy ?!

    ReplyDelete