Friday, March 25, 2016

UP-SKIRTING RIFE IN BENDIGO!

Hello Dhaaarlings...

Recently I read in the local rag that there had been a marked increase in the numbers of people participating in the weird persuit of "Upskirting" in my very own city!

It seems that all this "upskirting" or... as I'm lead to believe... surreptitiously slipping ones camera or cellphone up under a ladies skirt so as to obtain a photograph of said ladies knickers... (Though I can't think for the life of me why one would engage in such a tawdry and uncooth activity)...is being directed at one lady in particular...
To add insult to injury it seems that this activity has taken the city by storm with hoards of interlopers arriving via train and bus just to participate.

So I thought I would have to get Princess on the case and investigate these vulgar reports myself.

Imagine my shock on arriving at the site of the alleged shenanigans to be greeted by this!


An enormous statue of (what I initially thought was Miss Scarlet's missing avitar) what turned out to be an apparently famous lady called 
Marilyn Munro... With her skirts akimbo..
No wonder Queen Victoria has turnd her back on such unseemly behaviour... I guess "We are not amused"....
But... a sign on a nearby lamp post informed me...



The local art gallery is presenting an exhibition of some of the ladies Iconic gowns from her movies and a vast array of her very private and personal items... 
I guess I'll have to try and get along to this exhibition to investigate further...

And being the intrepid  reporter that I'm not... I figured I had best get some more snaps of the hoards of interlopers around her statue...


Sadly... I must have picked the wrong day to start my investigation...
No sign of a "hoard" of "upskirters" anywhere...


Oh wait... there's one or two...

And being that this is my first attempt at "upskirting" I'm quite pleased with the result... although I'm not quite sure what the gentleman in shot is attempting?

Look closely for just a hint of knicker darlings... No... Not his...


And from another angle still no hoards...
But i'm thinking that perhaps she's had one too many curries and is suffering a slight "wind" problem... Keeping the crowds at bay...
.
But you can at least see her knickers...

The moral of this tale is...

Don't believe everything that you read in the papers Darlings...


Bottoms up!



19 comments:

  1. I have faced the same problem with some in this area. They keep trying to get picture down my knickers. But is the upskirting a continuation of your Year of the Arse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're not setting a trend for increased "Down pantsing" darling. Though I'm quite sure that the results would be very impressive...

      Delete
  2. Wonderful reportage Princess! A new chapeau is in order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Stay by the phone, I expect The Age will be making an offer!

      Delete
    2. Just what i need to look the part Mr Lax... I'm not holding my breath on any offers from THE AGE though... they seem to be doing more advertorials and less news reporatage these days...

      Delete
  3. Oh, dear. I hope it wasn't Beast's chick pea curry?!

    Excellent reporting, Princess. I'm glad you didn't get stepped on or otherwise devoured by the gigantic Ms. Monroe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... I think it was from the shop over the road in the background... She's quite the advertizing boon I suspect.
      I was howerver quite concerned that she would suddenly come to lfe and start squishing the hoards... Hence keeping my distance with the camera...

      Delete
  4. It looks like the perfect spot to stop in during an unexpected rain shower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the evil thought of connecting her up to the fire hydrant and a sensor so that when the "upskirters" stand on the platform underneath her they get rained upon... regardless of the weather...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Great Find Mistress... We have not had the pleasure of that version of the commercial here that I'm aware of... though that said... coming from me is pretty meaningless as I try to avoid commercial TV like the plague...

      Delete
  6. Boop-boop-pi-doo, indeed. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing else to say that could be more apt Jon Darling...

      Delete
  7. Oh my word!!! This is what you meant! Profuse apologies!
    I am pleased she is wearing knickers. This time.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now there's a form of public art that I can definitely get under & fully support!

    Fantastic find & fabulous fotos, Princess! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skirtlifters of the world unite and take over. Did you look up her skirt to see if she had any skiddies?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, Princess! I hope you're getting a well-earned day off?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Came over from IDV's to wish you a very Happy Birthday, Princess!!!

    __i_i_i__
    [*O*O*O]
    [*O*O*O]

    Cheers & Best Wishes for many more years of good friends, good company, & good times!!!

    (.*)
    _I_


    ..*o*
    ..o*o
    ..*[]
    ../.*.\
    ..[__]
    ..[__]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr Devine sent me.... Happy Birthday, Lovey!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete