Monday, April 16, 2012

Haiku Monday...

Hello Dhaaarlings...

I haven't played Haiku Monday's for what seems like a life time so I thought I'd throw my hat back in the ring again this week...

Our host is the lovely Boxer while others are busy sorting stuff...
Thanks Boxer!

The Theme for this week is "Smoke"

Head on over to Boxers and check out all of the very talented "haikuists" that usually leave my little attempts standing in a loud of smoke....

Anyway.... Here's my lot! 

Cough Cough Hack Hack Cough
It's Emphysema calling...
Light me another ....?




Corporate Fun!
Bring out the smoke and mirrors;
Let's screw the masses...



Have a great week folks!

Not sure when I'll be back, as things are hotting up in the costume department
Only 150 individual costumes to make and fit ready for opening night in August

We are off to see the Wizard after all..... Dorothy


10 comments:

  1. Oh Princess! Thank you for playing this week and what a great entry.... your visual is perfect and your Haiku envoked a very strong emotion from me. Great entry. Mucho appreciate YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Boxer, I just realised that i got a little over excited with the syllables in the first one... Have made the appropriate adjustments! I'm happy to be playing again!

      Delete
  2. only 150 more to go, already!!!! Yea! When your done honey I insist you stay at the Casadu Borghese, where I'll throw you a big blow out party, the boys will be at your beckon call and a facial will be in order!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely invitation Maddy! Thankyou! I'll be well and truly ready for anything by then!....

      Delete
  3. Pretty soon your sewing machine will be smoking too. ;)

    Love your haiku. Have a fabulous week, my dear! (Gosh it's already Monday at the Palais!)

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Huggy Jon... I get to see what Monday looks like before most others in blogland!... That's what living in the future is like some times....

      Delete
  4. What a fab post. Love the visuals and your haiku are brilliant.

    Hugs and hugs.

    ReplyDelete