Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm a little confused....

Hello Dhaaarlings...


Suddenly Princesses comfortable little blogging exploits seem to have gone all "skew-if" Darlings and I find myself in a sea of confuddlement!

As if I wasn't confuddled enough....

 There I was sitting quietly minding my own business reading about all your marvellous exploits while doing my regular rounds of your blogs... I turned my back on the computer screen for 10 minutes and  bang!

 When I come back and re visit my dashboard everything is different! 

With out so much as a bye your leave. But is was certainly a Bye Bye to your old dashboard Prinny

Suddenly I cant find a thing and I'm struggling to create a post without clickerating on the wrong button because it's just not where it used to be!

I guess I just hate imposed change!!!

I was  quite happy with the old format and even though I had decided not to change to the new one despite all the constant nagging.... It would seem that it is not really a valid choice or option!

 Blogger will change it to suit themselves anyway while your not looking.

Don't!  I repeat... Don't... go and make yourself a coffee! If however the urge does take you... At least keep your eyes glued to your computer screen and do not look away...

Here's something or some thong to help you in your endeavours 

Dhaaarlings....



Talk about celebrating the year of the arse?

Celebrating?.... My Arse! 

Perhaps "Someone" should change their name...

And as Princess always tries to be helpful....
Might I suggest.... 

"Bugger You!"


19 comments:

  1. I learned a long time ago never to my arse on a buggerer, er, Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever the resourceful Bob!

      At least celebrating the year of the arse for me is something to continue to look forward to!

      Delete
  2. I'm finding it all to sharp and pointy... and nothing is in the right place.
    Anyhow, switched to NEW Blogger a while back - just about getting used to it.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your "acute" perception... Get it? Miss Scarlet (I kill myself sometimes)seems to have hit the nail upon it's proverbial head.
      Everything does appear more angular...
      I am very glad that you are becoming accustomed to the new interface... It bestows great hope upon me....

      Delete
  3. Hello Princess:
    Confused you may be but you have clearly not lost the art of downloading pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately Hattat's that is a art form of which I seem to have happily retained... despite the untimely and unsolicited interference from big brother.

      Delete
  4. Follow these instructions to return to the old Blogger Dashboard:

    Look in the top right hand corner of your dashboard, under your profile photo.

    See the widget symbol to the right of the box that says “English”? Hover your mouse over the widget and you’ll see that it says “Blogger options.”

    Click the widget and scroll down to “Old Blogger Interface.” Click on it and you’ll be returned to your old Dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MJ for the "Walk Through"... I guess I was just too stunned to notice the new thingamy's as the layout is so different to the old dashboard. It might be a case for me of taking things in small doses...

      Delete
  5. What are you talking about. I see nothing wrong here!

    Have a superfabulous weekend!
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite right Huggy Jon... The view from here remains lovely. It is the view from the drivers seat that has caused me all the confuddlement!

      Delete
  6. I had a similar response when everything changed and then my computer said it couldn't open blogger until I went with Chrome? Huh? I wish MJ had been around with her faboulous advice. I'm used to it now and some of the changes are nice. Still..... I didn't ask for it.

    Have a lovely weekend. Be sure to check out the next Haiku theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Boxer! They're even stipulating which platform you must use!
      Talk about controlling the masses! I guess that we all still have the choice of not using the internet or turning off the power to the machines!

      Delete
  7. Ja, I hate it when they force a change like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Lax, I'm an old fashioned girl and don't appreciate it when faceless strangers go rummaging through my delicates without my acknowledgement or permission to do so.
      I'm in fear of never finding my favourite knickers ever again!

      Delete
  8. i wasn't confused when i spotted that ass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm quite sure that you of all people Norma would find no confusion at all in negotiating your way...

    ReplyDelete
  10. well darling....if you distract us with one hell of a fine ass like that....... yes Blogger has got a new look, and I believe a got a message staying that it would be changing over in April. So I went with it right away. At first I was confused like yourself, but know Im used to it. But had I known Mj's advice I may now swtich back. And lets see that ass again shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried it. I switched back. I like that you've got stats etc...but I agree with Ms Scarlet...it's a bit sharp and pointy.

    Or perhaps I'm just obtuse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't like it but I am sticking with it as Blogger will eventually phase out the old interface. Yes it is a bit sharp and pointy but I got to keep challenging the mind to keep it sharp and pointy or else I'll end like my grandma who can't program a VCR.

    What?

    What do mean they make VCR's anymore?

    ReplyDelete