Friday, March 26, 2010

Princess Needs A Hero...Don't You?

Well hello there....
You've caught me musing over some recent nocturnal events...

 

I think Princess is in need of a Hero...


Not just any Hero....

But a Super Hero...


Have your your “Spidey” senses tingling as much as mine have been lately?
No? Well let me tell you all about it...

 
Strange and mysteriously handsome men...
Have been appearing in my dreams of late.…

Darkly costumed... but very muscular.
Or..


Wearing Fully Anatomaical Body Armour, Masks and Wonderful Capes....
Not having expeienced these types of visions before...

Princess felt quite alarmed but at the same time...
Was intregued as to where these repetitive nightly visits might lead...



 So intreagued infact...
That I could not wait for night to fall...
So as to return to these curious characters and observe themin their antics...


 

On awakening...


 Princess decided to do some research into this phenomena...

And has discovered that These Gentlemen are referred to as...
" Super Hero's"

Did you know...
Full costumes are not actually required for some of these Superhero types and "Hero Worshippers"
This gentleman only requires tight little shorts and a cape...
The rest of his costume, I am assured, is something called...
 "Body Paint" 



This gentlmans' pants rip everytime he gets painted and he turns green.... Apparenly...
What an awfully expensive costume to maintain....



This genlemans' outfit initially belonged to a woman....
Apparently....
And, it originally came with a brassiere , but I am afraid that I am unsure as to weather he continues to utilise this or not...


 And this gentlemans clothing is utterly useless....
As it would seem that it is burnt to cinders every time he
self combusts.

On further research into the costuming of superhero worshippers...
Princess discovered that sometimes...


It is only...


  The head gear and shoes, which is required to complete the ensemble.....
(These young gents do look like they are enjoying themseves)
and at other times....


It...

Is...


Fortunately or Unfortunately ...



Not!

Princess however....
Has been quite surprised and impressed by this research and is....
Looking forward to future nocturnal visits...



From these wonderful...


And naughty Superhero's



If only to see whom...


Is helping out whom....

And that they are all working together to continue to keep the world safe...



Oh Dear! .....
This gent has the right stance....



But appears to have forgotten his suit all together!
I wonder which one he is pretending to be?
I'd like to hear your thoughts on which Superhero he could be..
Who is your Super Hero?


Sweet Dreams and Goodnight from Princess
 Dhaaarlings....

16 comments:

  1. I want someone who is heroic enough to wear this.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly that au naturel fella is Griff the Invisible! He probably doesn't realize that he's visible now or maybe he does and nudity is one of his special abilities!

    I don't think I ever really had a fave superhero. Although, I've always thought that Catwoman was sexy! Grrrrrrrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Miss Scarlet and Mr Eros.
    I have a question for you both.

    How do you go about posting a link in a comments response.
    Can you please Explain this Phenomena to such a luddite as myself....
    Oh and Scarlet darling does that mean that your Hero is a sheep wearer?
    And Mr Eros. I believe that the bestest ever Catwoman was Darling Ertha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever one to be contrary, my superhero would be either the hot Human Torch, or the super-cool Iceman. But the "Darkly costumed... but very muscular" Midnighter who you have displayed here would get my vote, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Swings is the best person to ask, he has fantastic blogging tips in his sidebar... but I will try.
    Words to describe link
    Errr.. no that didn't work. Please go HERE!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy shockeroo Batman!

    I'll take one and all of those. I have a thing for super heroes too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Princess! The lovely Scarlet Blue (thanks for the shout out, Scarlet!), has done a wonderful job of showing where to find info on making links in comments. Using Scarlet B's link (or going to my blog), you'll see a section on the right called Helpful Hints. Click on the first Blog Tips--formatting comments, and you'll find info on posting links in comments. Let me know if I can help you understand the info better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mr De Vice,

    If i had Known of your phatasee prior to this post i would have put up the pic i found of the very two you mention...
    Unfortunately they turned each other into a luke warm puddle before i could do so....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Miss Scarlet,

    thankyou for your very clear directions to Mr Eros and his helpful tips.

    I can now discard my GPS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Pete,

    I forgot to include bat gurl for you darling!

    I really think they are all desighned to meet homo erotic fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eros, Scarlet was a great help with the link to your Blog.
    I went straight there and have found your site to be incredibly helpful.

    Thank you for your generosity in providing such very practical advice for blogger luddites such as myself.
    I have taken the liberty of printing out your info so that I can follow the instrucions written on paper rather than jumping from screen to screen, I hope you dont mind, but i still feel like i have my training wheels on.
    Thankyou very much again...

    You might have noticed i have added a blogroll to my page, thanks to your directions and explanations of the blank screens
    to your istructions....
    I had been to that page before and had no idea what i was supposed to do there so ended up just closing it again. i will try out linking in comments soon, thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  12. True! We gay boys love our comic books.

    When I grew up I only read Disneys though. I don't know what that says about me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *sits on CyberPete's tin foil hat and crushes it*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jealousy is a bad thing MJ.

    It's not my fault that your freakshow of a piss poor attempt at a hat failed to impress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Princess, Eartha Kitt was fantastic. I actually like all the Catwomen! Each actress brought something unique and appealing to the role.

    I'm really glad that I was able to help you out. I noticed the blog list! Very nice! Feel free to print out whatever you need. I'm happy that you printed out the instructions. I just want to make sure that they were easy to follow.
    If not, I'd like suggestions on how to improve them.


    I just wanted to help people, since I didn't know much about blogging either when I first started out. Now, every time I learn something new and useful, I try to share it so other people can learn, too. It makes for a nicer blog environment when we help each other out.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As always, I leave educated and edified :) I commend you for your diligent research!

    ReplyDelete