Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Putting the Cock back into Cocktails....

Following a recent celebratory post....


 
 Princess...



Was shocked to learn...

(From some of her fellow Bitches)

That...

 "The Palais" has been serving Cocktails...

 

Sans Cock!



So on order to decrease the amount of  "White Whining"



 
 That Princess has had to consume...

She has decided to rectify the situation...


And following further administration of punishment



For failing to provide the expected hospitality to guests

Princess has provided firm instruction for expected future hospitality...



And reminded them all that; Houseboys are employed solely to meet the requirements of guests to "The Palais"


and not their own...



Desires...

Princess appologises for this errant oversight..

Now...

 Cocktails Anyone?



Anyone?...


You know that your'e more that welcome to join me!

7 comments:

  1. May I play with the one with the bow tie?

    You are such a generous hostess! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dark swizzle stick. He sure could stir my cocktail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Pete,

    Am I forgiven then?

    And to your second comment.
    I believe he loves to swizzle his stick. Particularly if you are drinking "Black Russians"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr De Vice,

    Princess is always happy to please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss Roses,

    You are more than welcome to entertain yourself with any of the Houseboys, there are several wearing bow ties, take your pick.

    Sometimes my generosity even astounds me...

    ReplyDelete