Saturday, June 11, 2011

Your Final Reminder...



Hello Dhaaarlings...

Princess and the Organising Committee would like to thank you all for your wonderful submissions.


As you can see the staff have been as busy as little biebers adding the last finishing touches to the cat walk...

And Princess is glad to see what a tasteful...





Tasteless...

  


And...




Down right tacky bunch you can be...

Princess has been most impressed with your efforts and effrontery...

Our Fabulous Frock contestants are being wrangled backstage as we speak






And as you can see some of our entrants are a little over exuberant!

I shall have to keep them Plied with lots of Alcohol.



If you are still to find an entry remember that

Entries close at Midnight Sunday 12th June 
(Eastern Australian Time)

So for those of you living in the past that will mean some time on 

Saturday the 11th June

I should get back to overseeing the preparations Dhaarlings...


You will be glad to know that the houseboys
are still causing me an ache... 

9 comments:

  1. seems i made it in just under the wire, sugar! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I hope I've made it in time?

    Oh, Hai Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all very exciting. Will answer your email once I've recovered from too much Veuve Clicquot tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I just made it? Did I? Send the mail two minutes ago, and seemingly forgot to write a title on it. Aah, what a bunch of days ...

    I'd like to come abreast with you, MJ dearest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Mags you have made it with plenty of time up your sleeve. Thank you for your entry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Princess, your slot must be stretched & exhausted...

    ReplyDelete