Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Tiny Tims' Adventures in Bigland"



Fellow Blogger Mr Tim... from "Sparkey Malarkey"

sent out the challenge...
and not being one to back away from such a
conceptual delight...

Princess...

 Will be presenting a Series Of Photo Shoots

Entitled...


"Tiny Tims' Adventures in Big Land"
or
What can I be when I grow up?.

And today Tiny Tim thought he might like to be...

A Jungle Adventurer!

Meet JUNGLE TIM...





He Seems a little Exhausted from wrestling with that enormous trunk



But, I must say that do like his style and taste in Adventure Attire

Yellow and Pink... Always demonstrate ones position in a jungle and one can never be too flippant about being lost...
Bright colours will always help your rescuers locate your mauled and trampled carcass...

Note that pith helmet and sensible boots are advisable..


Well Tim...
That was an excitement...

I wonder what you might like to be on your next adventure?


Sweet Dreams Tiny Tim...
.....

9 comments:

  1. Excellent entry. The jungle humidity is great for maintaining good skin tone.

    Those palais sheets are LUXURIOUS! That must be the east guest room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous adventure. I'm not surprised Tiny Tim was so knackered by it all.

    I agree with hayward, the palais sheets are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *swoon* I.LOVE.THOSE.SHEETS.

    wait, i need to read the text now...i was slightly distracted, sugar. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible! Well done Princess, a sterling entry - and the promise of more to come? Exciting!

    AND I'VE GOT FULLY-POSABLE LIMBS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What splendidly practical footwear Tim's wearing for his jungle escapade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always knew Tim wore yellow and pink together !

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet mother. I spit out my water with giggles.

    I'm glad to have found your blob. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Hayward

    A girl must have standards. Nothing but the best when it comes to bed linen. Even in the Guest Wing....

    One never knows who might turn up between the sheets!

    DearRoses

    Thankyou, one must always be comfortable in the boudior... and surrounded by Quality merchandise..

    DearSavannah

    Welcome back darling, i've missed you...
    Hope that all is well with you and the Krew....you 've been in my thoughts.

    DearTim

    Welcome to "The Palais" and make yourself at home now won't you...
    I'm looking forward to Tiny Tims' next adventure. It is such a fun idea and encouragingly creative...

    I don't know when, but He will be back to share another adventure with us all...

    DearIDV

    One must be practical when jungleing...

    DearMr Beast

    No surprises there then?
    They were the colours that I pictured him wearing.

    DearKymical Reactions

    Welcome to "The Palais"
    The house boys are just waiting to serve your every need... Cocktails and canapes any time.

    Do call again now won't you...

    New guests are always welcome....

    Dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Tiny Tim sure does get around, but he does so in style!

    Excellent craftsmanship!

    ReplyDelete