Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Starwars Makeover...

Is Starwars Having a Pink Makeover?... 


Stylish Stormtrooper Uniforms....



Even Darth seems to be getting in on the act...



And I have always wondered what stormtroopers do in their down time....

Haven't You?...

It seems that they frock up of course...




bust a few ballet moves....



Catch up with loved ones..



Restock the Pantry...




Catch up on some outstanding chores...



Chill by the pool...



Meet up with the guys at the Y...



And at the end of the day...

Go home and dream they were riding Lukes Lightsabre



May the Force Be Wth You....Dhaarlings













6 comments:

  1. I have always admired Hello Darth. Nice to know he has a Light Side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to think of my Darth to be rough and mean...not a tutu wearing, pastel after dinner mint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I must look into getting a Stormtrooper army if they all look like that under their (penultimate pic) armour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stormtroopers do chores?

    Where do I get my own private army (and hellooooooo Luke!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it just a glorified flashlight?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Xl

    I think that he now sports a bubblegum pink Lightsabre...

    Dear AyeM8ty

    But he wears it so well...

    Dear Mr DeVice

    I can just see an army of them gracing the Castle....And fondling every flourcent tube you have....

    Dear Pete

    Perhaps you and Mr DeVice can get a package deal. buy in Bulk for a bargain...

    Dear MJ

    I thought they were flashlighs when I first clapped eyes on them.... until they started removing peoples bits with them...

    ReplyDelete