Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's Big in Denmark...


Hello Dhaaarlings...

This is what Blogger Friend  "CyberPete" 
( My favourite little Danish Tart Pastry and Fellow Infomaniac Bitch )

 is listening to at the moment... He tells me that it has become quite a popular tune and video in Denmark

 So... Go on over and "Sayhey" some time...



For the life of me...
 I can't understand what the fuss is all about?

And I've watched it like 20 times already and the only words that I can decipher are...

"Mean Baby's Banging's Bitch's Beautiful"...
and something about "Louis Vutton"

Perhaps it's sung in a foreign language?
Oh well... best be pressing the play button again...

 I'm wondering if there are hidden messages in the tattoos on those hunky singers with their heaving chests?... 

I may have to pause in several places to check again...

Enjoy your weekend Dhaaarlings...

And thank you CyberPete for the link

I'll be here at the Palais... Still pressing Play!

3 comments:

  1. Well, frankly I was disappointed that it didn't end in a big manheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in Danish, yes. I am not so much into the song but the video's alright eh?

    The first guy calls himself Buhran G, and the two other are Nik and Jay. The latter are a very overrated group singing mostly mushy love song RnB/soft hip hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Buran" was the name of the Russian Space Shuttle, I think it means "storm".

    ReplyDelete