Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over...

Hello Dhaarlings...

I've had a field trip out to visit the water catchment again...



This was Lake Eppalock at 0.8% Full in 2007







July 2010...






And this is the lake now...
Totally full again after all the rain over the last 2 months






This was the view of the spillway on my last visit..




and this was it yesterday...




Similar view from atop the road bridge




And this is the view from below the spillway










We are more than amused...

7 comments:

  1. "My Cup Runneth Over"

    I thought it was going to be about something else. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done! we're in a drought, but nowhere near where y'all were, sugarpie! xoxoxo

    @xl...you weren't alone in that thought, darling! ;~D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss, miss....

    XL stole my line!!!!

    Waaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

    (oh hai xl, savannah!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cups runneth over.

    *adjusts bra straps*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love it when a great group of minds all think alike? Filth I say.... utter Filth....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get it.
    Nice water.

    And make MJ stop nestling her bra ...

    ReplyDelete