Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tis The Season....

HO! HO! HO! Dhaarlings...


At about this time last year I did a post with some

"Silly Season Stocking Fillers"



So again... I thougt I'd post some more ideas for those of you...
Still wondering what to get for that someone special... 
You all know how helpful Princess likes to be....


So here are this years selection of last minute Stocking fillers...


Cocktail Sun Glasses?


Perhaps a book...



Masturbation Creme?

Or...


Perhaps for when these wear off?



Penis Hoopla?

Or if they don't already have one...

 What about providing them the opportunity?...




Or try some of this Gum For that special person...




Something for the Mistress ?


Some Fancy Finery?






I've managed to Find my own Stocking Fellas Dhaarlings





And Remember... there are only Two more Sleeps

Merry Christmas Dhaaarlings....

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I have several of those items at home! I’ll list them…

    Anti-masturbatory gum
    Growing pecker
    Canadian breath spray
    Miss Vera's Finishing School For Boys Who Want to Be Girls (by the same author as the book pictured).

    Pete will want those cocktail glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear MJ,

    Snap!

    I knew there was I reason that I liked you so much...

    Pete's more likely to want to borrow my stocking Fella's and the cocktail sunglasses.
    Have a great Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hardware Piston Grease is "TINTED" and "Leather Scented." Glow-in-the-dark would be helpful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll skip the cocktail sun glasses. They are not Tom Ford or Dolce & Gabbana.

    I will however help you peel the stockings off that fella. HELLO!

    We celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve (24th) so that's only one more sleep. Then I'm hosting a Christmas eve party on the 25th as well.

    ReplyDelete