Saturday, December 11, 2010

Take a seat... Please....


Hello Dhaarlings...



Please help yourself to this...



And while you're at it... Help yourself to lovely knitted cock cushion... every home should have at least one...don't you think?

And surely someone has a room for the couch?
It just has to go...


Does anyone need a new slightly used Baby Sumo side table?...

Or perhaps you have room for this...



Or maybe a delightful little foot stool?



I'm having a clean out
In readiness for tomorrows party...


6 comments:

  1. Caption for first pix: "I'm Melting!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the foot stool are they genuine Queen Anne legs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need that sofa for the Plaid Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those cushions machine washable?

    Just thought I'd ask before I made myself comfy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is that thing eating that man?
    Is it a giant vacuum?
    I'm lost... I knew I shouldn't have gotten up today.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Xl
    "I'm Melting!"
    Yes...
    And I'm sick of the houseboys arguing over who's turn it is to clean up after it...

    Dear Mitzi
    "I love the foot stool are they genuine Queen Anne legs?"

    I'm not sure... but I think they once belonged to the princess royal...

    Dear MJ
    "We need that sofa for the Plaid Room!"

    Oh really?... Well you're more than welcome to it. I just love re gifting....

    Dear Roses
    "Are those cushions machine washable?

    Just thought I'd ask before I made myself comfy..."


    I believe that they are fully machine washable and I have found that they are most comfortable if sat upon during a slightly off balance spin cycle....

    Dear Scarlet
    "What is that thing eating that man?
    Is it a giant vacuum?
    I'm lost... I knew I shouldn't have gotten up today.
    "


    It is called art...

    I'm rather tired of it now as the hands grope one every time one sits upon it. I've sat there for days at a time....

    ReplyDelete