Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An arresting development...

Louboutin Lifter Lucks Out 


Authorities are celebrating the capture of the notorious international shoe thief.... Dubbed the Louboutin Lifter 

"Evil Petra"



Sightings of a Celine Cuisine Lookalike at a Parisienne Cafe




Led police to Tighten the net on the unsuspecting Evil Petra




When placed under arrest... Evil Petra denied any knowledge of the missing shoes... and maintained "I'm not that Danish pastry "Petra".... I've never heard of her... it should have been my fanny on that swing.... the Bitch...
It should have been me not that cow "Miss K"

  I'm "Paris"... Everyone Loves Paris!




"No... not that Paris you idiots"




"Me.... Paris"

"Paris" is now on Remand Awaiting Extradition





Meeting her new Roomies...





And generally making herself at home....






The Louboutins remain unlocated

 



4 comments: